- Because of the price, variety, and coziness.
- Because we don't have to pay rent, we don't need a Webmaster, and we
have our own digital camera to make pictures.
- Because we buy from the beginners, who are new to Market and would
like to continue at any cost.
- Because we are honest, modest, and have good taste.
- Because we think that each and every person is entitled to decorate
his house with real art, not prints.
- Because we count on people, like yourself.
- Because you can definitely afford it and might even earn something
in the future, if the artist becomes well known.
- Because by buying here, you are encouraging new and talented artists
to continue and improve their work.
HOW TO BUY, WHERE TO PAY, WHAT TO GET
- All paintings sold as they are. Paintings priced not by size but by value. We do not touch paintings that were originally stretched by artist.
The better deal we will get, the larger discount will be provided.
- We always try to aquire the originals. However, some of our paintings made with respect to certain techniques and ideas created by other artists. Some of our paintings are unsigned, and that means that the artist expect them to be painted over and over, for his clients. We try to escape such situations, but sometimes, this is the way things are.
- Please do not hold us responsible if you find out that the painting has another 'original' artist. We believe in our artists/dealers and we can provide you with all necessary lawful information regarding such an issue. We would never intentionally sell unlawful copies in our gallery, and we will immediatelly remove any, if found
- We consider paintings being ORIGINAL, if: a) The painting is 100% handpainted and b) They have a real Artist who can be traceable/responsible for his work and c) the paintings are not complete reproductions of other paintings. If all the statements above correct, than we consider a painting to be an Original
- Shipping/handling is extra and will depend on your mailing address. I will combine shipping for multiple items, wherever is possible. Shipping Insurance and Delivery Confirmation are required. I will ship internationaly upon receiving a full payment. If you make a purchase of over $1000.00 (one thousand) dollars, your S&H expense is on us
- Please, notice, that this site doesn't have a real processing order form for credit cards, it just creates an order with information on the product you are interested in. I also accept money order, personal check, or PayPal, as a payment. If you choose to you PayPal services and you are a new customer there, please use this my email for referral (firstname.lastname@example.org). Both of us will get $5 dollars credit
- Email me, if you want to use a different internet service for payment. I will check it for acceptance first.
- Returns are available 14 days after receiving the package. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. We will not be able to reimburse you for S&H.
- We do not "make pictures better" by Photoshoping them. What you see is what you get. Some times, of course, picture taken is not quite the same as painting itself. We are not professional photographers. Pictures could be some different in shadows or light. Please, do not blame us if such thing occurs. Usually, our customers even happier when they actually receive a real painting, but things can happen.
- Sizes are given in inches. 1 inch=2.5 cm All unstretched paintings have some extra space not counted into the size of picture, so the stretching will be easier and more accurate
- Prices are given in US Dollars. (United States Dollars). Please, make sure your payment is also in US Dollars.